PE and Sports Premium
What is the PE and Sports Premium?
The Goverment are providing over £450 millon per annum to improve the quality of sport and Physical Education in schools for all children.
The funding will be given directly to school.
How much funding did St.Clare's Catholic School receive?
2014-2015 £8, 394
2015-2016 £8, 680
2016-2017 - £8, 753
2017-2018 - £13, 958
Please see copy of PE spends to see how we spent the funding.
Schools can use the funding to:
There are 5 key indicators that schools should expect to see improvement across:
Our focus for 2018-2019 academic year:
* For all children to complete the daily mile everyday.
* To use the trim trail outside to develop the children's fitness, coordination and balance.
* To organise an addtional after school sports club (use pupil voice survey for Sport ideas)
* To fund a specialist coach to work with all year groups throughout the year to develop teacher knowledge and children's skills.
* To ensure all teachers attend training to improve their teacher knowledge and PE delivery.
* We will aim to achieve the Silver Award in the School Games Mark (last year we acheived the Bronze award).